Your membership begins with joining The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and selecting Oklahoma as your state affiliate. The Academy provides numerous professional opportunities and resources that support its members’ careers and offers five membership classifications to fit your professional season.
Become a member of Oklahoma’s largest organization of dietetic professionals!
Benefits of OKAND Membership
As a member of OKAND, you not only join a valuable community made up of your peers, but you also have exclusive access to professional and personal growth opportunities like…
Networking with industry leaders
Discounted tickets to OKAND events
Continuing education opportunities
Professional award eligibility
Access to reputable job listings
Listing in national dietitian database
Benefits of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Membership
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Knowledge Center: Daily News, Eat Right Nutrition Tip Sheets, FAQ, & Ask the Knowledge Center RDNsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics Knowledge Center: Daily News, Eat Right Nutrition Tip Sheets, FAQ, & Ask the Knowledge Center RDNs
- FNCE Registration Discount
- Advocacy at the Federal Level
- Print Publications: Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics & Food and Nutrition Magazine
- Electronic & Email Subscriptions: Daily News & Eat Right Weekly, as well as special newsletters for students, ACEND, and MNT Providers
- Evidence Analysis Library
- DPGs and MIGs: connect with others in your field or who have similar interests
- Networking in state associations, DPGs and MIGs
Become an OKAND Member
Apply on the
Everyone applies through the national organization’s website. You’re joining a large community of nutrition professionals!
We receive new member names (this could take about a month)
The national organization will sift through applications and typically provides us with our new Oklahoma members within a month.
You receive a welcome email from us!
Don’t worry if you don’t hear anything for awhile! Our national team is hard at work providing each state with their new members. We can’t wait to welcome you in!
Other Helpful Links
Commission on Dietetic Registration
In order to retain your credential, you need to pay a yearly, registration maintenance fee. If you do not pay your registration fee by August 31st, your credential is expired and cannot be verified. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics membership and their dues are separate and distinct from registration with CDR.
Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision
Dietitian Licensure Compact
Each year, we have the pleasure of honoring several members and students for their outstanding work in the field and our community.
Nominations are Open!