|Nutrition Specialist||Oklahoma City Public Schools||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|| |
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required):
• Bachelor’s Degree in public health nutrition, dietetics, or food and nutrition required.
• Registered Dietitian required.
• Current licensure in the State of Oklahoma preferred.
• Classroom teaching experience is helpful.
• Ability to write reports and to maintain records accurately.
• Applicants must have the ability to speak effectively and to present accurate information to customers, employees, and to the general public.
• Knowledge and experience with implementing special dietary needs menus
• Knowledge and experience with menu planning and nutrition education
• Knowledge and experience with software applications (Microsoft Office Suite, or comparable application)